What are Cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the computer or device during your visit through the pages of websites/applications in order to keep a record of your preferences and record them when you come back to visit. The aim is to facilitate the use and browsing of users.
Browsing on this website means the possible installation of the following types of cookies:
They are strictly necessary for the functioning of a website. Without them, a website may not function correctly. Therefore, we do not request your explicit consent with regard to these cookies.
They are used to improve the functionality of the website. For example, these are cookies that remember the content that you previously viewed on this website or the email address and password provided during registration on a prior visit.
Own or third party analytical cookies (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz):
They provide statistical information about the way users use the site. These cookies do not make it possible to identify the user, as the information they collect is anonymous and will only be used to improve the pages and site browsing, usage statistics, search speed, measurement of activity on the website, etc. This website uses a free Google Analytics web analysis tool. If you would like further information, you can find it here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage
How to prevent the installation of cookies? You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the internet browser options. If you block them, it is possible that certain services that require their use will not be available. Below is a list of links where you will find information about how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
- Firefox Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- IExplorer Cookies: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari Cookies:https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Mac/12.10/en/cookies.html